Team Delton are a group of Delton’s family members and friends who are walking and supporting the Challenge.
Team Delton will be walking all 186 miles of the Pembrokeshire Coast Path.
- Tarryn is Delton’s mum. She’s not quite sure what she’s let herself in for but is excited to be doing something that will both be an amazing experience for Delton and will show her gratitude to some of the organisations that have helped her son.
- Kai is Delton’s big brother. He’s a brilliant carer for his brother and gives his mum lots of support. He’s really keen to do something that lots of his friends haven’t done, especially if it means he gets his photo in the paper!
- Kian is Delton’s cousin. He does a fair bit of walking with his parents, but nothing on this scale.
- Kellen is a friend of Delton. He’s an active young man and thinks the Path will be easy. We’ll see if he still thinks that at the end.
- Hannah is a family friend. She walked most of the Coast Path before, but usually only carrying a packed lunch. This was her bright idea, and she sometimes wonders if she’s bitten off more than she can chew.